The General Services Administration is testing a beta version of the System for Award Management website at beta.SAM.gov. The beta version is live and inviting public feedback. It will be operating online, concurrent with the original SAM.gov, while the GSA continues to add functionality. The site eventually will encompass the functions of www.FBO.gov and the Federal Procurement Data System, among others.
News & Announcements
- SBA: Ostensible Subcontractor Rule in Play Even Between Two Small Firms December 6, 2017
- VA Begins $25B Services Competition for Vet-owned Companies November 14, 2017
- Protests Will Cost $350 November 3, 2017
- Procurement Vendor Fair October 27, 2017
- New applications for 8(a) Halted Until Nov. 15 October 20, 2017