October 17, 2017, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
This webinar is presented by Kevin Young, a long-time, Washington, DC-based resource as a Professional Consultant, Adjunct Professor and Thought Leader (Government Market Master™ Executive Education Program). He has helped Federal Contractors of all shapes, sizes and disciplines to survive and thrive in the U.S. Federal Government Contracting marketplace – and win business at the Departments of Defense, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Justice, State, Treasury and Veterans Affairs; plus NASA, Small Business Administration, and U.S. Postal Service.
· Overview of U.S. Federal Government Market
· Tips for Surviving and Thriving:
· Go to Market Planning and Execution
· Pipeline Development, Management and Measurement
· Opportunity Pursuit and Capture
· Leveraging Set-Aside Status(es)
To join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, go to:
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 952-182-453
Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Cisco devices: firstname.lastname@example.org