Did you self-certify as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) when you registered your vendor profile in SAM.GOV, and are you indeed an SDB according to the federal government’s definition in 13 CFR 124.1002? Click here to read the full definition per regulation.
News & Announcements
- Senate Small Business Gets New Leader February 19, 2018
- Pentagon Warns: Protect Your Data or Lose Our Contracts February 13, 2018
- How Many Procurement Regulations Were Finalized in 2017? The Answer May Surprise You February 7, 2018
- Electronic Bidding and the Alaska DOT&PF Updates February 2, 2018
- Are You A Small Disadvantaged Business? January 16, 2018