Did you self-certify as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) when you registered your vendor profile in SAM.GOV, and are you indeed an SDB according to the federal government’s definition in 13 CFR 124.1002?
News & Announcements
- 5 Things Every First-time Bidder for Federal Contracts Should Know August 12, 2022
- Don’t Ignore NAICS Code Changes: New Rule a Reminder to Contractors August 1, 2022
- Made in America July 25, 2022
- House Passes Small Biz Bills July 7, 2022
- VA’s Pathfinder Website Is Live June 23, 2022