The number of contractors excluded from government work decreased for the third year in a row, with experts citing increased federal experience in targeting bad players. In fiscal 2017, federal agencies issued 3,640 suspensions, debarments, and proposals for debarment — 14 percent fewer than the 4,249 actions taken in 2016, the report released from the Interagency Suspension and Debarment Committee found.
News & Announcements
- COVID-19 Requirements for Private Employers and Government Contractors September 22, 2021
- National PTAC Day September 14, 2021
- DOD Seeking Public Comments from Small Businesses September 13, 2021
- Alaska MEP Partnering with UAA College of Engineering to Offer Free Engineering Assistance September 1, 2021
- SBA Issues New HUBZone Guidance and Map Updates August 31, 2021