The General Services Administration announced on Oct. 1 it has released the much-anticipated solicitation consolidating 24 Multiple-Award Schedules into a single Schedule. The solicitation has 12 categories: office management, facilities, furniture and furnishings, human capital, industrial products and services, information technology, professional services, scientific management and solutions, security and protection, transportation and logistics services, travel and miscellaneous. Currently only new contracts will be placed on the consolidated Schedule. Current Schedule holders are not affected until a mass modification in calendar 2020.
News & Announcements
- Event Follow-up: DoD Alaska-Wide Industry Event – Partnering for a Successful Future June 8, 2021
- SAM.gov and beta.SAM.gov Integration June 4, 2021
- CMMC Accreditation Assessor Training Coming ‘Mid-to-Late’ Summer June 3, 2021
- $15 Minimum Wage Coming to Federal Contracting in 2022 June 2, 2021
- DoD Alaska-Wide Virtual Industry Event- Partnering for a Successful Future May 6, 2021