The Department of Defense (DOD) released additional policies and guidance on the implementation of Section 3610 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Section 3610 allows the government to reimburse contractors for certain leave paid to employees or subcontractors due to facility closures or other restrictions.
New DOD Guidance:
- Class Deviation—Section 3610 Implementation
- Class Deviation—Section 3610 Reimbursement Requests
- Frequently Asked Questions—Section 3610 Implementation
- Memorandum for Record Template for Contracting Officers 3610 Reimbursement
- Implementation Guidance for Section 3610 Reimbursement Requests on Other Transactions for Prototype Projects