Nextgov reported that the deadline for adopting a new identifier for non-governmental organizations receiving funds from the government has been pushed, giving federal agencies and contractors another 16 months to patch and test their systems. The government is shifting from DUNS numbers to the Unique Entity Identifier. Agencies were originally expected to make the switch by December 2020 but have been given an extension to April 2022.
News & Announcements
- DoD CMMC Requirements Begin Rollout November 30 December 2, 2020
- SBA Proposes Small Business Size Standard Revisions in Three Industry Sectors November 25, 2020
- Transition from DUNS to Unique ID Extended November 4, 2020
- HUBZone Program Updates October 26, 2020
- WOSB Certification Required Beginning October 15 Are You Ready? October 15, 2020