Nextgov reported that the deadline for adopting a new identifier for non-governmental organizations receiving funds from the government has been pushed, giving federal agencies and contractors another 16 months to patch and test their systems. The government is shifting from DUNS numbers to the Unique Entity Identifier. Agencies were originally expected to make the switch by December 2020 but have been given an extension to April 2022.
News & Announcements
- beta.SAM.gov to Remove “Beta” in May February 25, 2021
- Five things to Look for in Executive Order Strengthening Buy American Act February 11, 2021
- How Government Contractors Should Prepare for Biden’s Mask-Wearing Mandate February 4, 2021
- Primes to Provide Past Performance Reviews to Small Subcontractors–And Agencies to Consider Them January 25, 2021
- Verification of Eligibility for the WOSB Program January 13, 2021