Nextgov reported that the deadline for adopting a new identifier for non-governmental organizations receiving funds from the government has been pushed, giving federal agencies and contractors another 16 months to patch and test their systems. The government is shifting from DUNS numbers to the Unique Entity Identifier. Agencies were originally expected to make the switch by December 2020 but have been given an extension to April 2022.
News & Announcements
- DoD Alaska-Wide Virtual Industry Event- Partnering for a Successful Future May 6, 2021
- If You Plan to Use the SBA’s Template for a JV Agreement, Read This First May 3, 2021
- Federal Contractor Minimum Wage Rate Increased to $15.00 an Hour April 28, 2021
- Final CMMC rule expected to be finished in about a month April 16, 2021
- GSA – COVID-19 PPE Sources Sought April 7, 2021