The Department of Defense (DOD) published a memo outlining a procedure that contracting officers should use to verify the eligibility of a concern for a set-aside or sole-source award under the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) program, in lieu of using the procedures in FAR 19.1503(b) through (d). Read more here.
News & Announcements
- Final CMMC rule expected to be finished in about a month April 16, 2021
- GSA – COVID-19 PPE Sources Sought April 7, 2021
- Congress Expands Buy Indian Act Procurement Authority: 7 Key Changes Native American Businesses Should Watch April 1, 2021
- Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) for Fort Wainwright AK Army Installations March 26, 2021
- New Security Offering for SAM.gov for Entity Administrators Available May 24 March 10, 2021