The Department of Defense (DOD) published a memo outlining a procedure that contracting officers should use to verify the eligibility of a concern for a set-aside or sole-source award under the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) program, in lieu of using the procedures in FAR 19.1503(b) through (d). Read more here.
News & Announcements
- Primes to Provide Past Performance Reviews to Small Subcontractors–And Agencies to Consider Them January 25, 2021
- Verification of Eligibility for the WOSB Program January 13, 2021
- GSA updates, adds PSCs January 4, 2021
- State of Alaska Business License Renewal Fee Waived December 21, 2020
- Key Provisions in the 2021 NDAA for Government Contractors December 14, 2020