The Department of Defense (DOD) published a memo outlining a procedure that contracting officers should use to verify the eligibility of a concern for a set-aside or sole-source award under the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) program, in lieu of using the procedures in FAR 19.1503(b) through (d). Read more here.
News & Announcements
- SBA Proposes New Rules to Help Small Businesses in Obtaining Past Performance December 2, 2021
- SBA Opens Public Comment on Two Proposed Size Standard Modifications November 17, 2021
- January 18 New Deadline for Covered Federal Contractors to be Fully Vaccinated November 12, 2021
- DOD Suspends Cybersecurity Certification Program Pending Major Changes November 9, 2021
- BE ALERT – ASK A PTAC! October 28, 2021