The General Services Administration (GSA) announced that beta.SAM.gov will be updated on April 26, 2021, to receive a new look and feel, and, on May 24, 2021, GSA will migrate the current SAM.gov functionality onto beta.SAM.gov and drop the “beta.” Read more here.
News & Announcements
- Tips for Understanding and Using the FAR: Five Things to Know July 19, 2021
- New Rule Requires Contractors to Report Data for DoD Service Contracts in SAM July 9, 2021
- Biden Announces 50 Percent Increase in Small Disadvantaged Business Contracting Goals: Key Details for Government Contractors July 1, 2021
- First CMMC Assessment Organization Approved June 24, 2021
- Event Follow-up: DoD Alaska-Wide Industry Event – Partnering for a Successful Future June 8, 2021