The General Services Administration (GSA) announced that beta.SAM.gov will be updated on April 26, 2021, to receive a new look and feel, and, on May 24, 2021, GSA will migrate the current SAM.gov functionality onto beta.SAM.gov and drop the “beta.” Read more here.
News & Announcements
- Final CMMC rule expected to be finished in about a month April 16, 2021
- GSA – COVID-19 PPE Sources Sought April 7, 2021
- Congress Expands Buy Indian Act Procurement Authority: 7 Key Changes Native American Businesses Should Watch April 1, 2021
- Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) for Fort Wainwright AK Army Installations March 26, 2021
- New Security Offering for SAM.gov for Entity Administrators Available May 24 March 10, 2021