On his first day in office, President Biden signed Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing (EO), which requires federal agencies to issue guidance that complies with the Center for Disease Control’s recommended public health measures for combatting COVID-19, such as physical distancing and mask-wearing. On January 24, 2021, the Office of Management and Budget, in accordance with the EO, issued a memorandum to assist agencies in preparing their COVID-19 workplace safety plans, and they will have until January 29, 2021, to submit their drafts to the OMB for review. While agency-specific guidance has yet to be published, federal government contractors may want to start implementing requirements now and prepare for agency guidance. Read more here.
News & Announcements
- DoD Alaska-Wide Virtual Industry Event- Partnering for a Successful Future May 6, 2021
- If You Plan to Use the SBA’s Template for a JV Agreement, Read This First May 3, 2021
- Federal Contractor Minimum Wage Rate Increased to $15.00 an Hour April 28, 2021
- Final CMMC rule expected to be finished in about a month April 16, 2021
- GSA – COVID-19 PPE Sources Sought April 7, 2021