The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) announced that it will issue a notice of proposed rulemaking updating the regulations that implement the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts (DBA) to better reflect today’s construction industry. This proposed rulemaking, which DOL called the most comprehensive review of the DBA regulations in 40 years, seeks to speed up prevailing wage updates to ensure that prevailing wage rates keep up with actual wages. Read DOL’s news release here.
News & Announcements
- VA’s Pathfinder Website Is Live June 23, 2022
- House Passes Bill Increasing Importance of Subcontracting Plan Performance as an Evaluation Factor June 22, 2022
- A Few Basics About the New Entity Validation Process in SAM.gov June 16, 2022
- GSA Strengthens Supply Chain with New Monitoring Process to Bolster Federal Marketplace June 16, 2022
- DOD Exploring Requirements for Service Providers Under CMMC June 10, 2022