On April 4, the General Services Administration (GSA) will start using the new nonproprietary unique entity identifier (UEI) system for federal contracting purposes. This 12-digit alphanumeric identifier will replace the proprietary DUNS number in federal contracting systems. Read more here.
News & Announcements
- VA’s Pathfinder Website Is Live June 23, 2022
- House Passes Bill Increasing Importance of Subcontracting Plan Performance as an Evaluation Factor June 22, 2022
- A Few Basics About the New Entity Validation Process in SAM.gov June 16, 2022
- GSA Strengthens Supply Chain with New Monitoring Process to Bolster Federal Marketplace June 16, 2022
- DOD Exploring Requirements for Service Providers Under CMMC June 10, 2022