On June 8, 2022, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a bill, referred to as H.R. 7694, “Strengthening Subcontracting for Small Businesses Act of 2022” (the Bill). The Bill seeks to amend the Small Business Act by requiring federal agencies to more broadly consider the content of subcontracting plans and subcontracting plan performance when evaluating large businesses for federal contracts. If enacted, the Bill should encourage large businesses to subcontract more work to small businesses and to achieve their small business subcontracting goals.
News & Announcements
- VA’s Pathfinder Website Is Live June 23, 2022
- House Passes Bill Increasing Importance of Subcontracting Plan Performance as an Evaluation Factor June 22, 2022
- A Few Basics About the New Entity Validation Process in SAM.gov June 16, 2022
- GSA Strengthens Supply Chain with New Monitoring Process to Bolster Federal Marketplace June 16, 2022
- DOD Exploring Requirements for Service Providers Under CMMC June 10, 2022