Thanks to all for creating a successful event! The Alaska Procurement Technical Assistance Center’s conference was held in Fairbanks, AK this year with presentations on topics such as cybersecurity, accounting systems, doing business with the Department of Defense and building relationships
We especially appreciate each presenter taking time from busy schedules to volunteer their time for the day. Special thanks to those of you traveled to join us and thanks to the weather for warming up! As requested, the presentations are posted below.
- Importance of Building Relationships
- Preparing and Negotiating Cost Proposals
- SBA-Identify Opportunities and Threats in Federal Contracting
- 354th Contracting Squadron
- Accounting System Requirements
- beta.SAM Walkthrough
Please contact the Alaska Fairbanks PTAC for questions or additional information about this year’s event by email to email@example.com or call 907-456-7830.