In 2016 Alaska PTAC assisted more than 375 Alaskan owned businesses who were awarded prime and subcontracts valued at over $783 million dollars.
• Served clients in over 70 Alaska communities
• Presented 70 training events and hundreds of one-on-one counseling sessions
• Reported over 375 contract awards worth over $783 million to PTAC clients
• Helped government agencies locate qualified vendors
• Sponsored annual statewide government contracting conference
• Assisted over 399 vendors vital to the national supply chain
The success of the Alaska PTAC clients provides local jobs, increased tax revenue and a greater involvement in government-funded projects. Increasing the state’s contractor base means more competition and better value for our military, our other government agencies and the American Taxpayer. The Alaska PTAC is making a difference!